Overseas jobs (EU/Japan/Others)Back
□勤務時間：月～金 8：30 – 17:00
Sales Engineer, Japanese speaker(Overseas jobs)
We’re currently recruiting a Japanese speaking Sales engineer.
The position is situated in Europe and they require fluent level of Japanese and English speaking/writing/speaking.
For more details, please see our Japanese page.
Order management Officer/sales support, Paris(Overseas jobs)
We’re currently looking for an Order management staff in Paris, France.
- Support sales teams to raise and enter Service Order Forms into appropriate systems
- Validate technical and commercial aspects of all orders and assist in resolution if required
- Liaise with internal delivery teams to meet customer RFS dates
- Where necessary place circuit orders with 3rd party suppliers and ensure on time delivery
- Improve profitability by reducing vendor pricing at time of order
- Assist Finance Teams to ensure accurate customer invoicing
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of providing order control for all aspects of Global WAN services
- Good technical understanding of WAN technologies
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to time manage in a pressurised environment
- Advanced MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French; additional languages are desirable (Japanese speaker is preferable)
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience, around 32,000 euro per annual
- Location – France. Paris
For more details, please submit your CV (in English) immediately! Thank you.
Sales Support, German and English speaker(未分類)
We’re currently looking for a German and English speaking Sales support to join a friendly team.
Our client, a Japanese engineering related trading company in Frankfurt, is now recruiting a Sales support.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to gain further and wide range of experience in international trading company.
Japanese language is not mandatory but if those who are interested or some kind of relation with Japan would be strongly advantage.
- Sales support for B to B sales staff
- Taking and placing the orders
- Managing and liaising delivery schedules with clients as well as suppliers (clients are in Germany, UK, Netherlands and Sweden, their suppliers are in Asia)
- Inventory control
- Handling import/export and logistics documents
- Issuing the invoices and follow up the payments
- Other general support when required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English and German at business level, Japanese is a strong advantage
- some experience in import/export is preferable
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Salary – €3,000-3,500/month～, negotiable depending on experience
- Starting – ASAP
- Location – Frankfurt
Please send your English CV to us if you’re interested.
For more details, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Sales / Sales Support(Overseas jobs)
Our client, a Japanese manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Sales/Sales Support to join their office in Romania.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to build a long term career in Sales and becoming the manager in the future.
Their products are highly recognised in Europe and currently expanding their business rapidly not only in Europe but also South America.
Managing clients’ account in Europe (Germany, France, Czech Republic, Hungary etc), mainly from the office and visiting the clients if necessary
Making invoices, sales reports and analysing data
Liaising with production line managers regarding productions volume and timing
Communicating internally and externally in order to build strong relationship with both sides.
Native/Business level of English (reading/writing/oral)
Proficient in IT(Microsoft Office)
Consider graduate level those who would like to work in Romania for a long term
Or those who has got experience in sales within manufacturing field would be strongly advantageous.
Japanese language ability is a plus, but not essential
Salary – depending on experience, €1,500-2,000 per month (this is high standard considering the living cost in Romania, flat rent is around €100 and foods bill is around €150 per month).
Bonus scheme: twice a year (depending on company’s performance)
Company car is provided
Accommodation is negotiable, company may support this
Provide visa support for non-EU national
For more information, please contact us immediately!