Overseas jobs (EU/Japan/Others)Back
Sales Engineer, Japanese speaker(Overseas jobs)
We’re currently recruiting a Japanese speaking Sales engineer.
The position is situated in Europe and they require fluent level of Japanese and English speaking/writing/speaking.
For more details, please see our Japanese page.
Sales / Sales Support(Overseas jobs)
Our client, a Japanese manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Sales/Sales Support to join their office in Romania.
This is a great opportunity for those who would like to build a long term career in Sales and becoming the manager in the future.
Their products are highly recognised in Europe and currently expanding their business rapidly not only in Europe but also South America.
Managing clients’ account in Europe (Germany, France, Czech Republic, Hungary etc), mainly from the office and visiting the clients if necessary
Making invoices, sales reports and analysing data
Liaising with production line managers regarding productions volume and timing
Communicating internally and externally in order to build strong relationship with both sides.
Native/Business level of English (reading/writing/oral)
Proficient in IT(Microsoft Office)
Consider graduate level those who would like to work in Romania for a long term
Or those who has got experience in sales within manufacturing field would be strongly advantageous.
Japanese language ability is a plus, but not essential
Salary – depending on experience, €1,500-2,000 per month (this is high standard considering the living cost in Romania, flat rent is around €100 and foods bill is around €150 per month).
Bonus scheme: twice a year (depending on company’s performance)
Company car is provided
Accommodation is negotiable, company may support this
Provide visa support for non-EU national
For more information, please contact us immediately!
Malaysian Speaking FX Customer Relationship Officer, Cyprus(Overseas jobs)
UK’s online Foreign Exchange broker is looking to recruit a Malaysian Speaking FX Customer Relationship Officer to work in its growing Cyprus office.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Provides general information in regards to FxPro platforms and services offered
- Informs and assists all clients in relation to the use of all current and future products
- Assists customers who wish to open or manage an FxPro trading account
- Informs all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Provides quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients
- Answers all emails received from clients regarding queries on various issues (technical, accounting, new applications etc.)
- Liaises with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the Team Leaders.
- Provides troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform
- Welcome calls/call back requests
- Posts information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums
Required education: University/College degree in Business, Marketing or Computer related field or equivalent
Required experience: Knowledge of the FX Market and experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage
Skills Required: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Interpersonal skills, Communicate effectively using various tools, Problem Analysis and problem-solving, Customer Service Orientation, Adaptability, Organising and Time Management Skills, Integrity and Trust
Required licence or certification: Driving License
Working Hours : Mon to Fri 9:00 – 18:00
Salary Range : From 20,000.00 Euros gross monthly
(depending on the experience and qualification)
- Flight tickets from home country to Cyprus
- Providing Employment Visa and temporary accommodation up to first 2 weeks
- 21 days of annual leave
- Medical Scheme fully paid by the Company,
- Gym with personal trainer
- Free lunch, free parking, discount scheme in various shops, restaurants etc.
Fine Dining Japanese Fusion Sushi Chef(For chefs and catering jobs)
Luxury British Childrenwear brand Retail Manager, Tokyo(Overseas jobs)
Our Client is a luxury British brand that launched in 1999 as a more creative and contemporary approach to childrenswear. They design source and manufacture thier own collection which is sold in their boutiques in London, NY, Japan and on thier UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 100 stockists around the world. They are looking for a driven and innovative individual who is passionate about fashion and design, has the desire to invest in their brand and wants to contribute to its growth to join us as Store Manager of thier Tokyo Boutique.
- Manage the day to day running of the shop.
- Ensure that the store is fully operational for daily service
- Control costs within retail business including controllable expenses
- Plan and project sales performance of existing retail outlets and communicate these to the retail team
- Challenge, drive and exceed these targets through effective management of the retail team
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to strive for optimum performance
- Provide all staff with an up to date job description and a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities
- Drive and deliver customer service standards to achieve an outstanding luxury service and quality experience
- Ensure Health and Safety is monitored and maintained within the business at all times
- Manage new store openings if required including recruitment and operational set up
- Analyse and monitor sales information daily/weekly/monthly to maximise business potential
- Drive and manage all sale and promotional activity alongside Director
- Manage bi-annual stock takes, investigate any discrepancies and create action plans to rectify errors and inefficiencies
- Drive and manage stock control, including merchandising standards and movement between stores
- Monitor competitor activity and report findings accordingly
- Possess a proven and successful sales background within in-depth knowledge of the international market
- Be a strategic thinker who can also think creatively whilst communicating new ideas to management
- Well presented, articulate
- Have experience in all aspects of business management from budgeting, planning and analysis as well as day to day sales management tools