Spain | E30K/year | Ref. VAC-13390
Our client, Japanese rooted worldwide food company already firmly implanted in Asia and America is expanding in Europe through its European affiliates. Their Consumer Division business provides European consumers with French and Japanese products, via B to B as well as B to C channels.
Within the frame of the Consumer Division growth in Spain, the company is looking for a Spanish, Chinese and English trilingual Account Executive.
Based in Barcelona, under the supervision of the Europe Food Service Director and in direct
contact with the Sales team in Paris, your goal is to increase their products’ sales by sustaining
existing commercial bonds and looking for and developing new markets.
As such, your main interlocutors are Japanese food restaurant owners and caterers in Barcelona.
Frequent travels to Paris and within Spain are to be expected (around two times a month).
Your main missions are as follows
- Maintain and develop the existing portfolio by visiting clients in order to build or sustain a trusting relationship;
- Follow-up sales’ evolutions and advise customers for an efficient usage of our products : product information, guidance towards main distributors.
- Conquer new markets by identifying future clients, analysing the market and determining ways of entering. Canvass potential clients by introducing our products;
- Organise and take part in promotional activities needed for sales’ development: fairs, tastings, events…
- Carry out a competitor watch, make benchmarks and analyse consuming trends of Japanese Food Service products ;
- Collect and then analyse the information contained in clients’ follow-up reports and inform the relevant departments (e.g. Quality, R&D, Marketing, Sales…)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills as well as very good communication skills.
- Spanish and Chinese languages at native level
- minimum B1 level of English language skill
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)