London | ~£40K/year, negotiable | Ref. VAC13917
The role is to carry out a variety of technical and coordination tasks to meet customers’ requirements (including those tasks assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work).
- Hands on PC and mobile support, Network and PC implementation and optimization.
- Project management and service delivery schedule management of several key customer projects.
- Implementation and support of on-premises and cloud-base services and product.
- Liaising within customer’s internal teams, including headquarter in Japan, to deliver projects and sort troubles and issues.
- Understanding and planning design details of customer’s Network and PCs.
- Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Migration planning and execution. Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing. Vendor negotiation and control.
- Development and implementation for new features and services. Establish and cease PC/Desktop Security systems.
- Careful consideration to ensure profitable systems and implementation.
- 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- Support desk system queuing management. Temporary or long-term customer support at their office, if required.
- Maintain secure operations and keep the environment tidy.
- Documented approach for implementation and modification.
- Periodical status report to line manager. Cover early shifts as a part of team Rota. Ad hoc requests from your line manager.
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft 10 and later, Office/Mailer and Antivirus products.
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, router, switches, and firewalls – especially Cisco and Palo Alto products.
- Strong project management and communications skills.
- Strong skills and on cloud-based services and migrating on-premises services to cloud.
- Any certification related to PCs, server, network, cloud, cybersecurity, and ITIL is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Japanese language is hugely advantage but not essential
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues.
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong time management/multi-tasking & organizational skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Accurate, organized and eye for detail; reliable time keeping and attendance.
- Cheerful, outgoing, and positive disposition.
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA.
- Salary – up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Location – London
- Other competitive benefits available