West London | £23-28K/Year | Ref. VAC 13899
Our client, a total logistics services provider, offers comprehensive global supply chain solutions, aimed at reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction, reducing inventory investments and customising product delivery.
They’re currently looking for an Export Operation Clerk to join their professional and friendly team.
Ideal candidate will;
- Have basic freight forwarding experience for export
- Be enthusiastic, and willing to learn.
- Be a quick learner and be prepared to be fully trained in all aspects of export operation.
- Freight export and Customs clearances.
- Handling Sea/Air/Road export shipments.
- Speaking to customers on a daily basis.
- Liaising with shipping lines, airlines, handling agents, transporter, Customs, and overseas offices.
- Raising files, documents and invoices – Arrange collections
- At least 2-3 years hands-on operational sea freight forwarding experience.
- Good working knowledge of logistics, shipping lines, airlines.
- Export Customs entry experience.
- Must be punctual, quick learner and be willing to learn all areas of the operation.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of work efficiency and accuracy.
- Someone who enjoys working in a team and can cooperate well with other team members. – Professional customer service skills.
- Professional communicator. (fluent English: reading, writing, speaking, polite telephone manner, emails)
- Commercial awareness, understanding of basic profit/loss.
- Salary – £23 -28,000 per annum
- Training in all areas of the operation given, including BIFA certified training
- Other benefits are available
- Opportunities for professional development and progression