London | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13681
The Sales Executive will be responsible for introducing IT services including managed service, cloud service, IT support, system integration, application development, project management, etc. to Japanese and international Corporate customers in EMEA while developing new business account as well as managing relationship with existing customers and achieving given sales revenue and qualitative goals.
1. Sales Planning and Execution
• Identify sales opportunities.
• Create account plan and territory sales plan.
• Qualify a sales opportunity efficiently and provide an accurate forecast.
• Close the deal as forecasted.
2. Account Management
• Create and execute account plan.
• Understand customer’s requirements and define the needs.
• Create a proposal and quotation in a timely manner.
• Create good relationship with multiple contacts within the customer’s organisation as their account manager.
• Create contract agreement and negotiate the terms and conditions.
• Manage post sale customer relationship and to ensure to keep customer satisfaction level.
• Manage the customer complaints and escalation process.
• Keep up the knowledge of the latest information technologies and suggests the area of possible improvements in products or services to the customer.
• Maintain revenue and gross profit target monthly base and commit to quarterly and annual sales goal.
3. Stakeholders Management
• Manage and develop relationship not only customers but also all other business stakeholders including all key personnel in the company as well as business partners.
• Join and contribute to various of social activities and events to develop and keep networking in the industries.
• Solid B to B sales experience in any industries
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills both in English and Japanese
• Knowledge of IT industry, products and services, as such Cloud, managed service, ERP knowledge is preferable.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Location – City
Other competitive benefits available