Germany | €36-42K/Year | Ref. VAC13610
Want to be part of a company that provides industrial robotic systems and cutting-edge technologies to businesses throughout Europe? Our client, a Global Supply Chain Management solution provider for manufacturing companies, is currently recruiting a Sales and Logistics Administrator to join their friendly Frankfurt office. The company is headquartered in Japan, which is at the forefront of robotics and manufacturing.
The role is ideal for those who have 1-3 years of commercial experience in sales support/logistics coordination.
You’ll be working in a friendly team of 4-5 staff members. You’ll be providing support to the sales team, managings client accounts and overseeing the logistics process. Not everyone can be a Sales and Logistics administrator. It’s quite specialised and you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Taking and placing orders for clients and suppliers in Europe as well as Asia
- Managing and adjusting delivery schedules
- Communicating with clients and suppliers in order to achieve timely deliveries
- Handling the inventory check
- Creating documents such as packing lists, invoices, etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales support and/or logistic coordination in manufacturers, trading, and/or logistic companies – this is a must
- Business level of English
- German and/or Japanese language is an advantage
- Strong administrative skills and proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- A reliable team member, good communicator within the company and when working with clients, with a professional business manner
- Salary – €3,000-3,500 /month (€36-42K/p.a.). Negotiable depending on experience
- Location – Frankfurt, Germany
Sound like you might be a good fit? Submit your CV to us today and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.