Netherlands | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13496
Excellent opportunity for an automotive related manufacturing company with its headquarter in Japan.
The working location is in Netherlands, south of Amsterdam.
A sales Executive will have primary objectives of maintaining and developing the existing portfolio of aftermarket clients, also developing new B to B clients to generate sales revenues and business opportunities.
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients and seek new business opportunities
- Conducting market research and contacting potential clients within Europe
- Regularly visiting new/existing clients for meetings (within Europe)
- Introducing their products to the clients at their manufacturing line/factory
- Liaising with various internal and external stake holders
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Relevant experience within automotive related industries are highly advantage (but not essential)
- Experienced target driven sales account executive
- Business level of English is a must. Other European languages such as Dutch and German are beneficial
- Knowledge of the European aftermarket automotive industry is preferable
- Good communication skills with Retail parts, Counter sales staff and management capabilities. Also, equally adept at liaising with Buying Group principals and company directors.
- Well-presented and persuasive with excellent negotiation skills especially when difficult trading issues are under discussion (price, quality, availability, warranty and rebate).
- Must be skilled at building solid business relationships with their key contacts (usually parts managers/buyers and company directors).
- Vital to understand stock turn, buying margin, systems parameters, campaigns & promotions
- Capable of planning, preparing and producing their own business trip schedules in the most economical and efficient manner.
- Experience of operating on their own initiative in a field-based environment
- Attention to detail and understands the importance of reporting regularly to senior management
- High level of proficiency in utilising Excel spreadsheets, formulas, issuing reports on Excel, Word etc. together with good experience across the Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Location – Netherlands
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience, €30-70K/annum
Competitive benefits including bonuses (twice a year) is available after 6 months probationary period
For more details, please contact us immediately!