Europe | €35-45K/Year | Ref. VAC13604
Our client, a highly respected and much-loved Japanese food company is looking to expand further into Europe. They are looking for an English and Dutch speaking Sales Representative in the Netherlands to help their expansion. You will hold a key role in creating and maintaining a portfolio of clients and your ideas on how to find customers will form an important part of your work.
The ideal candidate would have a fondness for Japanese food and have sales experience within the food sector – you must speak Dutch and English too!
As a Sales Representative, your goal is to increase product sales by nurturing existing relationships and discovering new markets. Your main clients will be Asian/Japanese restaurants and catering companies in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
You will work under the supervision of the Area General Manager for North and East Europe and liaise with the Sales team in North and East Europe. Our client’s consumer division business provides European customers with French and Japanese products. This happens via business to business channels alongside business to consumer channels.
You will be expected to travel frequently within Benelux for the role.
- €35-45k (dependent on experience)
- Working from home at present, but you will be expected to attend meetings in the south of the Netherlands
- Company car, laptop and work phone will be provided
Not everyone can be a Sales Representative. To be seriously considered, please be aware that we are looking for people with:
- Commercial experience and a proven track record in the food service sector
- Knowledge and experience with sales processes and systems
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills
- English and Dutch language at business level (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Asian languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese would be highly advantageous
- Self driven individual who doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Driving Licence (company car will be provided)
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BUILDING relationships with clients and developing existing portfolios
- DISCOVERING new markets by spotting future clients, analysing the market and introducing our product to new clients
- PROMOTING sales through organising and taking part in promotional activities including fairs, tasting sessions and fun events
- EXAMINING our competitors and analysing Japanese food trends in the country
- ANALYSING the clients’ follow up reports and informing the relevant department of the feedback
If you think you have the experience and think the role will suit you, please email us and send in your CV.