Heathrow | £23-27K/Year | Ref. VAC13724
Our client, one of internationally operating Japanese corporates with branches all over the world, is currently recruiting a Cargo Sales and Reservation Supervisor to join their professional team.
This role is to work in a busy and professional cargo traffic environment and in charge of B to B Sales and reservation account.
Some Sales/Account management experience within Cargo/Import Export/Logistics fields are strongly advantage, but also Sales experience in other field are also considered.
- Responsible for direct and telephone sales, visiting and maintaining our major customers, able to negotiate at Managing Director level and empathise with ground floor staff.
- To consult with clients to understand their overall business and specifically their logistics goals, and will then design customized shipping solutions based on those needs. Have access to a wide array of shipping solutions, access to the multiple rate structures and a higher level of customer engagement and support making your efforts far more rewarding.
- Support and ideas for logistical solutions to freight movement requirement whilst building close working relationships with our customers.
- Develop sales leads through prospecting activities, be able to conduct face-to-face meetings and deliver impactful sales presentations, and be able to close deals while exceeding established quotas.
- Learning the key processes (Flight arrival handling and document distribution) of Import & Export Cargo management.
- Working with company’s new CSP in house IT systems to ensure smooth handling and give quick responsive action,
- Accurate reporting for statistics purpose and accounting, whilst maintaining rates, invoicing and CASS billing processes.
- Sales experience in Cargo industry or other fields
- Business Level English Language Proficiency
- Japanese language and/or experience within Japanese corporate environment are highly beneficial but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken with good interpersonal skills, adaption quickly to new environments.
- To work efficiently to deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Excel & PowerPoint)
- To understand and follow manuals when required.
- Ability to work as a team structure
- To focus on all aspects of work and to provide flexibility in different rolls.
- To show initiative and look to improve efficiency and quality of service
- Current full driving licence
- Salary – £23-27,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Location – near Heathrow
- Working hour – Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:30