Central London | £23K/Year - | Ref. VAC-12999
– Managing the day to day running of our Notting Hill store with the assistance from part-timers.
– Able to manage the store to high details and standards
– Able to plan out tasks and delegate works.
– Changing week to week displays to match promotional and seasonal themes
– Besides maintaining the store, managing part-time staffs, you will also be in charge of monitoring the stock inventory and arranging for restocks to arrive to store
– You will be assisting the purchasing team to place stock orders and monitoring the stock level from physical store
– Experience in working from retail store is a must
– Good sales skills and a confident fluent English speaker
– Able to meet daily, weekly and monthly store sales goal
– Experience in managing several part-time staffs and able to delegate work
– Good management, organisational and time keeping skills to be reflected on running the store
– Able to lead a small team and have an active altitude with work
– Able to run a store independently with experience in micro-managing but also able to take on tasks independently