London | Up to 55K/Year | Ref. VAC27456
Excellent opportunity for those who has client-facing role in Finance sector.
We’re currently recruiting a Japanese speaking Senior Corporate Account officer
The job holder are to manage and maintain solid relationships with Japanese Clients in Europe to pro-actively source business opportunities, with a view to gaining awareness of clients’ needs and developing various proposals to respond to them.
- Promote the corporate finance and deposit taking, whilst maintaining standards of analysis and presentation consistent with the objective of enhancement of Branch revenues whilst containing risk exposure to acceptable levels.
- Carry out internal control related activities in relation to the department business.
- Assist in developing banking services relating to the clients and to prepare company information reports for clients and also to provide general professional support for the department.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients, monitoring their credit and ongoing business situation, and exploring the Bank’s business opportunities.
- Create business solution ideas for clients with collecting and analysing client related information, cooperating with other product departments in the Bank including Head Office, and provide solution proposals to suit client’s needs.
- Develop new clients, including the promotion of the Bank’s and affiliated companies’ products and services.
- Responsible for the credit and administrative support work for loans, foreign exchanges, deposits, fund transfers and other services.
- Assist in the preparation of various business materials upon request from Head of Department on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support the Department and to assist in team activities undertaken.
- Carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager.
- Solid experience of client-facingng, credit analysis role in the corporate finance area or consultancy firm
- Excellent communication skilld both in Japanese AND English
- Salary – up to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Location – London
- Other competitive benefits available