Slough | £20K | Ref. VAC-12606
A Warehouse Supervisor is required for Japan’s leading whole pharmaceutical wholesaler to join its rapidly growing UK office.
Working Hours : Mon-Fri 14:00 – 22:30
Annual Leave Entitlement : 20 days + UK bank holidays
• Assisting Warehouse Managers for Managing and directing warehouse staffs.
• Overseeing the receipts, documentations and stockpiling of goods.
• Ensuring the correct labelling of goods, after QP release.
• Overseeing stock control and processing orders.
• Managing all despatch activities against service criteria and movement of stock around the warehouse.
• Controlling stock rotation.
• Working closely with transport and courier companies.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Producing regular Key Performance Indicator reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure stock levels are up to date (Stoke on floor and system numbers should match).
• Resolution of stock queries and introduction of processes to minimise future queries.
• Ensure adherence to Health and Safety requirements, maintaining relevant records.
• Maintaining standards of hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Plan for future capacity requirements including warehouse appointments.
• Training, motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure set warehouse targets are met.
• Managing Japanese products to be processed correctly in the warehouse : Goods in, In- house processing and final delivery.
• Work closely with Production department.
• Other ad hoc duties as required.