Europe | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13058
Internationally operating financial institute is now looking for a Japanese speaking RM (Senior Manager) at Corporate finance Division.
This is a great opportunity for those who is looking for career development in Europe and would like to utilise expertise their knowledge and experience in corporate finance.
• Development and delivery of the strategic and operational plans for the Corporate Finance Dept for Japanese clients, in conjunction with branch management
• Establish close Relationship and Product Management with Japanese corporate clients
• Establish a high quality loan portfolio, undertake a review of the loan portfolio to assess loan risk and profit with consultation with senior managements.
• Monitor and manage any problem in accordance with their procedures, and create an exit strategy as appropriate.
• Create well-balanced portfolios with industry and product and credit quality diversification, in order to achieve their targets
• Budgetary control/cost management across the department
• Assist the Branch Manager in general management
• Solid experience within Corporate finance/European banking environment
• Proven track records and ability to develop and build new and existing business
• Team management experience is strongly advantage
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Business level of Japanese and English (verbal and writing/reading)
• Salary – Competitive, discretional bonus scheme is available
• Location – Europe
• For the right candidate, they will consider working visa sponsorship