London | £25-40K/year | Ref. VAC 13933
Our client, a leading foods manufacturing and trading company in Japan, is currently recruiting a Sales Rep who is passionate with foods and interested in introducing Japanese foods worldwide.
The role is to act as a Sales rep in order to develop new business to business (B to B) customers and drive their sales revenue further. Their primary customers are wholesalers, restaurants and foods retailers in the UK and Europe, a Sales rep will act as a main lead, research the prospective clients, approach and build good network and relationship with new and existing clients.
- Identifying and converting new leads into customers
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Reporting to the General Manager and collaborating closely with other teams, including Sales Administration and Finance
- Good track record of B to B Sales and business development experience
- Solid experience in the food sector is desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A quick learner and a team player
- Native level of English proficiency
- Japanese language at conversational level is strongly advantage
- Driving License
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience £25-40,000 per annum
- Other benefits – Performance based bonus, pension