Bedfordshire | £22-23K/year | Ref. VAC13047
Our client, an internationally operating manufacturing firm, is now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
The company is a global leader in industrial automation technologies with their Head Quarter in Japan. They are well-known for their innovation and fast growing company on the Forbes list, although they have solid and stable history of over 40 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who would like to be a part of their team, they’re providing excellent career opportunities and progress within the corporate for those who with hard working, flexibility, innovative thinking.
• Sales orders, quotation and trial sample management, preparing commercial offers.
• Support our Sales engineer when they are on the road.
• Incoming phone call handling.
• Order management, registration, billing and shipping products.
• Support at all stages of the flow of goods from the Japanese parent company to end customers.
• Stock control
• Preparation of sales statistics on the data provided by the company (this requires optimum use of computer media such as excel and access).
• Evaluates, develops, and improves training programs to enhance organizational understanding and performance
• Maintains data and record keeping for all business units in an efficient and effective manner
• 2-5 years relevant experience as a sales administrator within manufacturer/trading/logistic companies
• Excellent communication skills are essential. IT skills are also essential, particularly in MS Office.
• Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
• Bachelor’s degree
• Active listening skill
• Good ability to communicate with internal & external sources and negotiation skills.
• Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
• Well presented, clear, concise, confident and very well organized.
• Results orientated, flexible and capable under pressure.
Salary – £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location – Milton Keynes
Other benefits/career opportunities and progress are available