London | £22,500/year | Ref. VAC12948
We’re currently looking for a Research assistant/PA to work for governmental body.
- General office administration – documentation, answering calls and visitors, general affairs.
- Research assistant – gathering information from website/conference under manager’s supervisory
- Liaison – communicating and liaising with governmental bodies and related organisation
- Coordination – business travel arrangement, meeting arrangement, schedule management
- Administrative skills such as Microsoft office
- Research skills
- Flexibility to work within small office
- Japanese language (at least Intermediate level)
- Salary – £20-24,000 / year depending on experience
- Working hour – 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Location – Central London
For more information, please send your CV to us immediately!