London | £22.5K+travel exp. | Ref. VAC13377
We’re currently looking for a Research assistant/PA to work for governmental body.
- General office administration – documentation, answering calls and visitors, general affairs.
- Research assistant – gathering information from website/conference under manager’s supervisory
- Liaison – communicating and liaising with governmental bodies and related organisation
- Coordination – business travel arrangement, meeting arrangement, schedule management
- Administrative skills such as Microsoft office
- Research skills
- Flexibility to work within small office
- Business level of Japanese and Native level of English
- Some translation experience is highly advantage
- Salary – £22,500 / year
- Travel expense (London zone 1-2) provided
- Working hour – 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Location – Central London