London's | £50-80K/p.a., negotiable | Ref. VAC13552
Our client is a Japanese start-up venture company established as a core business in the new financial field
by their representative director who launched a used car export business boasting sales of 120 billion JPY.
Our investment objectives are to promote corporate growth, make employees and their relatives happy, and contribute to the development of economy growth worldwide.
They have launched their London office and now is looking for the M&A executive who is enthusiastic and looking for new challenging environment.
- The M&A Executive is primarily charged with supporting the business through M&A due diligence, transaction execution, and following all risk related policies and practices.
- He/She also oversees and guides/coaches activities of M&A analysts concerning the engagement of prospective business/company owners and executives through telephone, email, and social media platforms prior to qualifying these potential mergers and acquisition as viable prospects for the business.
- This job holder is responsible for overseeing mergers and acquisitions from the initial contact all the way to the finalisation of the transaction.
- This role is differentiated from an ordinary sales role; it involves engaging companies about buying out their business and goodwill.
- From this aspect, the role requires an individual who has proven business development and prospecting experience.
- He/She must be completely comfortable with building their own personal pipeline through research and networking, while also aiding the business in identifying appropriate targets.
- At least 5 years+ of professional experience working in an M&A position within a fast-paced, highly competitive and dynamic industry.
- Must have had a proven track record building relationships and successfully managing foreign business executives and multiple stake holders.
- Preferably have experience in venture capital and corporate M&A as well as demonstrate experience in research analysis and modelling in transactional situations.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill in English (native level)
- Understanding Japanese language/business is a huge plus but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience, £50-80K/per annum
- Location: City of London
- Other benefits: negotiable (since this is a start-up, they’ll arrange it accordingly)