London | £22 - 25K/Year | Ref. VAC-12491
Our client’s lifestyle concierge business has offices all over the world and is growing fast, providing award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. The company uses their insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help their members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. They organises everything from home repairs to luxury travel, gift buying or access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and events. Some of their member’s requests will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills.
The company is looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join their team in its London Office. You must speak Mandarin and English to apply for this role to support one of their luxury accounts and provide a truly personalised level of concierge service.
As a Language Specialist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Working Hours: usual shift 8:00 – 17:00/9:00-18:00 +
once a month late shift 14:15 – 23:15 (5 days a week including weekends)
Salary Range: £22,000 – 25, 000 per annum
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days + UK bank holidays,
(25 days + UK bank holidays after 1 year of employment)
Other Benefits: Overtime Pay, Quarterly Bonuses and Basic Pension Plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in Mandarin at native business level (in addition to English)
- Related experience in hospitality or retail customer service
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Fluency in Cantonese (other than English & Mandarin) would be advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience.