London | £25K/Year + commission | Ref. VAC13290
An exciting opportunity is available now!
A Junior Conference producer – This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy communicating, researching and building up new event and working with people.
Our client now has 25 years of successful operation under their belts, each year they will make revenues of over £25M, and run approx. 200 events across the world.
Their main business is producing conferences, but also they’re seeing rapid growth in their publishing activities, subscription services and bespoke research consultancy.
They have experienced and held conferences across the globe: from Europe to Asia and USA.
If you have passion to go into business world, this will be a great opportunity for you!
- A Junior Conference producer is to manager whole process of industrial conference – not as a coordinator but as a producer.
- Researching industrial trend and market potentiality
- Contacting with various specialists in the area and negotiating
- Building up the conference – location, scheduling, selecting speakers and participants etc.
- Presenting at the conference and providing any necessary supports in order to run the conference smoothly
- Not particularly required conference experience, but those who has creative, sales, customer oriented minded, also has strong research and analytical skills
- Business level of English (reading, writing, oral), other languages are benefitial but not essential.
- Flexibility – some business trip will be required
- Strong interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
- Salary: £25,000 per annum, plus discretionary bonus
- Location; City
- Excellent benefits are available