London | £13/hour | Ref. VAC13712
We’re currently recruiting a Japanese speaking Research and admin assistant.
This is an unique opportunity for those who has got good Japanese language ability and would like to gain further experience within governmental organisation.
- Provide research and administrative support for international trade sectors
- Summarise and update related regulations and topics
- Translate relevant documents as well as emails
- Deal with incoming enquiries also liaise with external organisation when necessary
- General affairs and administrative support for managers
- Business level of Japanese, native level of English
- Some experience within office environment
- University degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Team player, good communicator
- on-going temporary (renew every year)
- Rate – £13 per hour
- Working hour – 35 hours per week (9:30-17:30), Monday to Friday
- Location – Central London
For more details, please contact us immediately!