Buckinghamshire | £30K/Year ～ | Ref. VAC-13057
A Japanese speaking HR Manager is urgently required for Japan’s leading whole pharmaceutical wholesaler to join its rapidly growing UK office.
Working Hours : Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:30
Annual Leave Entitlement: 20 days + UK bank holidays
•Liaising with accountant to report employee’s payroll and company expenses accordingly.
• Liaising with lawyer to compose offer letter, contracts, staff handbook, company policy as
• Managing day to day HR activities: attendance management, employee file, holiday file to
ensure there are correctly processed based on the company policy and any admin work.
• Preparing necessary documents for disciplinary action or other employee issues
• Managing external affairs: liaising and negotiating with solicitors, consultants and other
service providers for required service for the company.
• Creating and translating documents and interpreting during the meeting for MD, GM and
the company when required.
• Supporting other company staff as required including booking hotels and making travel
• Recruiting conducting induction and making necessary arrangement for new starters.
• Assisting the company with employees’ performance review.
• Supporting Manager and Assistant Manager as required.
• Supporting to order monthly supplies
• Liaising with service providers to maintain office equipment and machinery
• Managing company Petty Cash and dealing with a petty cash claim from employee.
• Managing Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessment and First Aid.
• Supporting the day-to-day functions concerning an office environment
• Managing General Data Protection Regulation and Making sure that company is in
compliant with it
-Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
– Previous HR Experience
– Good problem-solving skills
– Proactive attitude
– Accurate Data Entry to System
– Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Word and Excel