London | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13059
An experienced Japanese speaking project manager is required for Japan’s largest consulting firm to be based at London’s major Japanese bank to manage system development projects.Target project will be development or enhancement of system solution for business users in the bank.
– Need to mobilize members, coordinate planning work, create comprehensive project plan and submit an official budget request.
– Create detail project plan (timeline, resource, governance model etc.) in each phase, based on the standardized project life cycle (Water Fall methodology base)
– Keep track of the progress, budget and quality.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Manage risks and issues. Report and escalate to management as needed
– Manage the relationship with the business departments and all stakeholders.
– Japanese Language
– Proven working experience as a project management in financial institutions.
– Solid business knowledge, especially regulation related experience, is preferable.
– Understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
– Experience in multi-cultural environment and flexibility are key factors.
– Client-facing and internal communication skills
– Written and verbal communication skills
- Private Medical Insurance including Health and Fitness Assessments
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Subsidised Sports Club Membership
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- In-house Sports & Social
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans