Kent | beyond £40K/Year | Ref. VAC-12419
Japanese speaking Finance & Administration Manager is required for one of the world’s largest Fire Detection equipment manufacturer in Kent.
Overall job objective
The Japanese-speaking qualified accountant will work as the Manager, Finance & Administration with responsibility for managing the preparation of our monthly reports to Japan HQ. The role requires the Manager, Fin & Admin to be the bridge between the company and Japan HQ; and to coordinate all projects relating to synergy within the Group including liaison with Group companies, planning, execution, integration and organizational restructuring activities related to global synergy initiatives.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adequate communication of company activities to Japan HQ through regular liaison on key functional activities including production, sales and administration.
- Manage the company calendar for monthly reporting activities.
- Participate in monthly close process by working with the Accounts team to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
- Produce monthly reports to Japan HQ including Sales Report, Financial Statements etc .
- Coordinate the annual plan & 3-Year Strategic Plan process. Assist in planning the future direction of the business and in developing the key financial and other objectives for each time period.
- Prepare quarterly & yearly financial forecasts to reflect performance and current trajectory of the business.
- Liaise with the Directors within the region to develop initiatives for synergy within the Group. Rollout synergy initiatives; track performance and report progress to the Directors and to Japan HQ.
- Travel to India, Dubai, Japan when required.
- Assist the Director of Finance & Admin by acting as the focal point of contact relating to any financial matters within the Group.
- Manage Japanese expat affairs, liaising with HC and external tax accountants to ensure accurate personal income tax computation etc.
Working Hours: Mon – Thu 8:30 – 17:00, Fri 8:30 – 16:00
Annual Holidays: 24 working days + UK bank holiday
Benefits: Private Medical Insurance,
Company pension based on auto-enrolment