London | up to £28,000 per p.a. | Ref. VAC 13673
We’re currently recruiting for a Japanese speaking Helpdesk Engineer, starting as a 1 year contract basis.
Our client is an internationally operating IT/Telecommunication company with their head quarter in Japan.
The role is to carry out a variety of technical and co-ordination tasks to meet, or exceed, customer requirements (including those tasks assigned by Line Managers which are part of projects or maintenance contract work). All tasks must be delivered in a professional and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 1st level troubleshooting with customers and assist them as their escalation point of contact.
- Network/PC/Desktop Security element configuration including day-to-day service delivery.
- Network and PC implementation and optimisation.
- Migration planning and execution.
- Support PC and Call Centre system (incl DC server).
- Proof of concept testing and acceptance testing.
- Development and implementation for new features and services.
- Vendor negotiation and control.
- Project and service delivery schedule management.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- Wide knowledge and proficiency in PC software like Microsoft WIN 7/8/10, Office/Mailer, Microsoft 365 and Antivirus
- General knowledge and experience in PC Hardware, Cisco Switch/Router and Juniper Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English and Japanese (Japanese is Mandatory. Required native level for talking and writing).
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries about technical issues
- Proven customer service experience Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail
- Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Solid administration background & a keenness to get involved & support all customer service areas in EMEA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Japanese and English
- Salary: up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Travel expense will be paid within London Zone
- Other benefits are available after appropriate period of service
- Location: City