London | £25-30K/Year | Ref. VAC13418
We’re currently recruiting an IT Support/Administrator (70% technical and 30% administration duties) to work within international environment.
IT Helpdesk Administrator (70% technical and 30% administrational) is the first point of contact when employees in London and other offices within in the EMEA Russia and NIS region requires assistance in IT matters. This could range from trouble-shooting IT issues to actively managing stocks of PCs, company mobiles, ipad devices. They will also have to liaise with Tokyo HQ as and when is necessary. Furthermore, the job holder will be required to take care of several administrative duties, including processing invoices for the department, registration of new users.
- First line provision of hardware, software, network and telephony support to users throughout the region.
- Support of client connectivity and technical problem resolution.
- Installation, configuration and administration including connection to Microsoft Windows network domain.
- Assisting Department with Network, Server and IT Security issues.
- Liaison with service providers.
- Managing the appropriate consumables and spare parts.
- Recording expenses.
- Updating computer records.
- Processing invoices in conjunction with the Accounts department.
- At least 2 years proven IT support/ helpdesk experience within an office environment.
- Proven experience of Helpdesk experience in medium/ large organisation as well as supporting and configuring Windows and Servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Microsoft Office365
- University degree
- Intermediate understanding of Japanese language is advantage but not essential
- Excellent communicator who is flexible and enthusiastic.
- A person who works their own when needed but also able to work as part of a small team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with users in a huge number of different countries.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to work under pressure.
- Salary – £25-30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Location – City, London
- Competitive benefits are available (Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Private Health Insurance, Personal Travel Insurance, Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan)
For more details, please contact us immediately!