London | £50-55K/Year | Ref. VAC-13160
An experienced Japanese speaking project manager is required for Japan’s largest consulting firm to be based at London’s major Japanese financial institution to manage system infrastructure projects.Target project will be Microsoft related EOS projects for the bank.
– Need to mobilize members, coordinate planning work, create comprehensive project plan and submit an official budget request.
– Create detail project plan (timeline, resource, governance model etc.) in each phase, based on the standardized project life cycle (Water Fall methodology base)
– Keep track of the progress, budget and quality.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Manage risks and issues. Report and escalate to management as needed
– Manage the relationship with the business departments and all stakeholders.
– Japanese Language
– Hands-on experience and Knowledge in system infrastructure implementation and deployment projects.
– Experience in multi-cultural environment and flexibility are key factors.
– Client-facing and internal communication skills
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
– PMP certification is a plus.
Private Medical Insurance including Health and Fitness Assessments
Income Protection Insurance
Company Pension Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Subsidised Sports Club Membership
Subsidised Staff Restaurant
In-house Sports & Social
Interest Free Season Ticket Loans