London | ～£42K/Year | Ref. VAC13667
Excellent opportunity for those who with Information security compliance experience to work within international organisation.
The role as an Information Security Architect, the job holder is to ensure information security compliance and business control and to reduce probability of cyber incidents, which could have substantial impact on the company’s business operations, reputation and the customers/clients.
• Analyse internal offices Information Security strategies, policies, procedures etc., and implement them in the UK as well as Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey and Russia.
• Monitor and report all IS issues within the company, the group companies and the HQ based in Tokyo.
• Proactively lead the Incident Management processes to restore a normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimise impact on business operations.
• Work closely with their customers and provide support on all IS issues including revision of policies and practices and provide customers with advice for improvement.
• Communicate to customers impact of the IS threats and assist them with implementation of new or revised procedures and/or IS plans in order to meet their needs.
• Conduct internal and customers audits, provide all parties with guidance on IS and changing trends / legislation.
• Be first point of contact to all IS related enquiries from staff and customers.
• Actively participate in IT Risk Assessment by identifying and cataloguing information assets, identifying threats and vulnerabilities, analysing internal controls, determining the likelihood of an incident occurring again, assessing impact the threat may have on business operations, prioritising risks to IS and designing controls.
• Design, implement and review internal and external system security assessment support.
• Systematically assess the company’s and the group companies IS management process in line with the ISO 27001 certification through internal audits.
• Revision of customers ISO 27001 if necessary.
• Review, assess and audit new and existing suppliers.
• Design and implement IS training for internal and the group companies as well as customers if necessary.
• Provide IS induction and training to new employees and ex-patriates.
• Ad hoc requests from your line manager
• General IT Security (such as DOS, BEC, APT, SPF, IDP, PKI and E2EE) knowledge
• IT system experience such as AD, DNS, Database and firewall
• ISO 27001 management experience
• Ability to appreciate to work under the corporate governance of their Head office in Japan
• Relevant certifications such as ISO Auditor, implementor, CISSP, CISA, CISM CCNA would be strongly advantage
• Business level of English
• Japanese language ability is desirable
• Salary – Up to £42,000 per annum
• Benefits – Commuting travel expense (within London), discretionary bonus, Medical/Dental plan and other benefits are available
• Location – Central London
For more details, please contact us immediately!