London | £38-42K/year | Ref. VAC13323
We’re currently recruiting an HR Assistant Manager for an internationally operating and well-established corporate in London.
With their HQ in Japan, they have branches all over the world and are recognised as one of Japanese major corporates.
The role, HR Assistant Manager, is responsible for Human Resources and General Affairs in the London office. The position holder also assists with HR matters in the region, working together with the HR Manager and colleagues in the office in Germany.
- Responsible for Human Resources and General Affairs in their London regional headquarters.
- Overseeing of Recruitment and Selection in the UK.
- Employment Law – Keeping up-to-date with employment law in the UK, and liaising with Company’s external advisers on important employment matters.
- Providing support for London payroll as needed.
- Assisting with Expatriate affairs as required.
- General Affairs – Overall supervision of general affairs matters, including office and facility management, with small team.
- Troubleshooting on various HR/GA issues.
- Training & Development – Conducting a range of presentations and seminars to increase regional employee awareness of HR systems. To coordinate and evaluate Management and Business Development training with external consultant and within department.
- Performance Management – Responsible for region’s appraisal system, overseeing its smooth running, advising, conducting workshops and meetings where necessary throughout the region to improve understanding among both management and employees.
- Reward – to advise on remuneration and reward within the region, and talent management, cross cultural management – advise senior HR managers on this subject.
- Provides various HR support to the other offices in the region.
- 5+ years experiences in HR generalist
- At least CIPD level 5 or higher
- Some experience within Japanese corporate would be strongly beneficial and advantage
- Excellent communication skill in English. Japanese language is a plus but not essential
- Fully accountable for the delivery of agreed targets, taking responsibility for their timely delivery.
- Recognised as an expert and professional in their specialisation.
- Able to resolve sensitive and complex problems.
- Effectively develops significant creative and constructive partnerships both internally and externally.
- Commitment to both self-development and the development of others.
- Anticipates and adapts effectively to changing conditions.
- Demonstrates a breadth of knowledge outside their own specialism.
- Ability to work independently to strict deadlines.
- Willingness to travel within the region as required.
- Location – City
- Salary – £38-42K/p.a., depending on experience
- Competitive benefits are available
For more details, please contact us immediately!