London | £40-50K/Year | Ref. VAC-13120
Central London’s very best Japanese restaurant seeks a multi talented manager to guide the brand’s flagship restaurant to waters new!!
They are looking for a well presented personality who can train and sculpt a team of approx 30 staff members to deliver high levels of service in a modern authentic Japanese environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a love of Asian, ideally Japanese, cuisine and drink (sake, whisky, shochu etc).
- Be service and product knowledge driven, training approx 30 team members to create a confident ‘at-table’ manner.
- Be a presence on the floor, developing relationships with regular customers who have specific requests and orders.
- Be able to develop a strong senior team around them to help push the restaurant forward.
- Streamline operations and deliver on financial targets.
- Problem solver
- Diplomacy and customer care
- Self motivating
- Financial acumen
The job will require 8 shifts over 5 days with 2 days off a week. It goes without saying that weekend and evening work is required.
You must be able to work unrestricted in the UK and have a good level of spoken and written English.
The interview process will include multiple stages, this will be outlined when we meet you.