London | up to £35K/Year | Ref. VAC13461
London’s established Japanese restaurant chain seeks talented manager to guide its fine dining restaurant to waters new!!
A well presented personality who can train and sculpt a team to deliver high levels of service is required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a love of Asian, ideally Japanese, cuisine and drink (sake, whisky, shochu etc).
- Be service and product knowledge driven, training team members to create a confident ‘at-table’ manner.
- Be a presence on the floor, developing relationships with regular customers who have specific requests and orders.
- Be able to develop a strong senior team around them to help push the restaurant forward.
- Streamline operations and deliver on financial targets.
- Problem solver
- Diplomacy and customer care
- Self motivating
- Financial acumen
The job will require 9 shifts over 5 days with 2 days off a week. It goes without saying that weekend and evening work is required.
You must be able to work unrestricted in the UK and have a good level of spoken and written English.