London | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13028
A great opportunity for those who would like to utilise language skills!
We’re currently looking for an In-house French-Japanese translator for their project to join this exciting and friendly environment.
Our client, an entertainment related company, has a localisation team and they have various language specialists in the team.
They are internationally well known and they’re looking for those who are passionate with game/entertainment products and have experience in translation/localisation work.
- Translation of computer games-related material
- Proofreading of computer games-related material
- Lead projects as required
- Support the editing team/coordinators/localisation management as required
- Collaborate with other languages in order to keep high level of standards/quality across all languages
- Native level of French language and interested in French literature.
- Business level of Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N1) especially writing and reading
- Able to work under pressure and with own initiative
- Pay attention to details and accuracy
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Duration: 1 year contract to start with
- Location: London