London | £50-55K/Year | Ref. VAC13269
An internationally operating multinational electronics and electrical equipment manufacturer with its headquarter in Japan.
Their UK office is now recruiting a Financial Accountant to manage management account as well as financial account, dealing with other branches in Europe as a head office in its area.
Key areas and responsibilities:
- Maintain an efficient financial and accounting department.
- Manage the regular financial/management accounts duties within the Finance Department, such as management of budget, monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Reach and provide support to executive/senior management team, through appropriate financial analysis
- Manage transactions and consolidation account between branches
- Ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Solid and relevant experience of 5-10 years
- Excellent communicator as well as good understanding in international business/operations
- Relevant qualification (such as ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Able to commute to Uxbridge area
- Salary – £50-55,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits – Competitive benefits available (conditions apply)
- Location – Uxbridge, London