London | £19-20K/Year | Ref. VAC13391
Role: English teacher (Mon-Fri, 9:00-16:00)
Exciting opportunity for those who have strong passion in teaching English to non-English native speakers! Some kind of English teaching qualification such as CELTA/TESOL/TEFL is required.
- In charge of several English classes for difference grade of students
- Planning and preparing classroom activities
- Managing and running school events with cooperating with fellow teachers.
- English teaching qualification/certification such as CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is required
- Some teaching experience especially for Japanese students
- Japanese language (at least communication level) is advantage but not essential.
- General administrative skills
- Salary: £19.2-19.8K per annum, plus discretionary bonus
- Starting date: End of August 2019
- Working hour: 9:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Holidays: school holidays (summer, winter and spring)
For more details, please contact us immediately!