London | £20-25K/Year | Ref. VAC-13037
An English & Japanese speaking office assistant is required immediately for a Japanese finance corporation’s small office in the City of London.
The company won’t sponsor Tier 2. Hence the candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for full time permanently without being sponsored their work visa.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 -17:00
- General Affairs –making vouchers, recording into registers, issuing cheques
- Secretariat Work – setting up appointments, booking tickets, etc
- Japanese and UK corporate customers and financial institutions relationship assistance – handling customers queries, data preparation, record filing, etc
- Responding to customer/market related queries from the Head Office
- Market Research Assistance – financial products and regulations
· Language: English & Basic Japanese language
· PC Skills: MS Word & Excel
Annual Leave Entitlement: 28 days including UK bank holidays (from January to December)
Other benefits: Auto Enrolment Pension, Overtime Pay
Pay day: 22th of each month