London | £18,000 - £24,000/year | Ref. VAC-12418
A Japanese speaking business trainee is required urgently for a rapidly growing Japanese restaurant chain’s small office in central London.
The company won’t sponsor Tier 2. Therefore, the candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for full time permanently without being sponsored their work visa.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 -18:00
– handling telephone calls and dealing with visitors
– managing the director’s diary and arranging business trips,
– assisting the director with restaurant opening projects (Japanese government has hugely invested the chain)
– assisting with the office manager with administration, finance and HR matters as well as organising events
– English & Japanese language skills (You must read, write, listen and speak in both languages fluently)
– Basic Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
The ideal candidate:
-a motivated self-starter, able to identify what needs to be done to get the project going efficiently
-proactive, resourceful and diligent
-flexible, reliable and willing to take on more as the role grows
Salary: £18K-24K gross per annum (depending on your skills experience)
Annual Paid Holidays: 20 days + UK bank holidays