Washington | £25,000.00 -30,000 per annum (depending on skills & experience) | Ref. VAC-13194
Washington based Japanese leading automobile component supplier is looking to recruit a customer account manager to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and explore and develop new accounts in order to achieve sales objectives.
Working hours : Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 3pm
Salary : £25,000.00 -30,000 per annum (depending on skills & experience)
basic 20 days (rising to 22 days in Year 2, increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 25 days ) holiday apart from the bank holidays
Pension – From start of employment, contribution is up to 4%
Private Medical – Available on completion of a successful probation period
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients.
- Customer visits – respond quickly and efficiently to customer requests.
- Develop new customers in line with the Sales Annual Business Plan – identify new opportunities to expand customer base.
- Achieve profit and sales targets in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Establish and work towards the mid and long term sales and marketing goals of the company in conjunction with Sales Annual Business Plan.
- Provide quotations to win new business and report to the Sales Manager any issues or anomalies relating to your relevant Customer Accounts.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager/Branch Manager to respond to RFQ’s to increase sales and improve profitability.
- Liaise with the Operations team to forecast and monitor customer production requirements. Take full responsibility for the ordering and forecasting of your assigned customers.
- Maintain/update records in relation to Sales activities i.e. Quotations, Production Drawings, Product Masters, Model control sheets etc.
- Follow policies and procedures in conjunction with ISO documentation and other work instructions.
- To participate in the bi-annual stock take activities.
- Work with Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Manager to update and record monthly Sales figures.
- Drive and promote the Company 5S improvement charter on a daily basis.