London | £18-22K/Year | Ref. VAC-12971
One of the world’s leading lifestyle and corporate concierge providers is looking to recruit full time/part-time Cantonese & Mandarin speaking passionate, motivated and resourceful Customer Service Ambassadors to join its London’s fast-growing, dynamic team.
The company :
The company pioneered the concept of lifestyle management provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. Since 1998 they’ve combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge – with world class expert led customer service – and continuous innovation in technology. Today, the company serves up to 60 million members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 18 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
The Role :
Working in the front line Service Ambassador team your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the member has the best experience each time they call.
You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the member to understand their needs, interests and requirements in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist. You will be highly expert and knowledgeable about the full range of services offered by the company and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
- Ideally, previous experience working in customer service handling a high volume of calls
- Initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Ability to build a relationship and gain the trust of our customers
- Ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin in addition to English
Full Time: Your working hours will be shift based, Monday to Sunday 40 hours each week.
Part Time: Your working hours will be shift based, Monday to Sunday with a minimum of 20 hours each week.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins the company has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.