Greater London | £24K/Year | Ref. VAC-12330
Japanese manufacturer of consumer and professional electronics in the UK is now actively looking to recruit a Business Planning Co-ordinator within the Information Systems team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To liaise with all relevant departments and administer all PSI (Purchase / Sales / Inventory) on data systems and support the team with any administrative requirements, thus ensuring the smooth running of the team.
• To be responsible for execution of business process relevant to purchasing, shipping and inward stock of relevant products.
• To place orders accurately, reflecting sales forecasts onto PSI system.
• To tackle with problems in order to receive each shipment on schedule without delay through negotiation and communication with each factory.
• To be responsible for inventory control, guiding the sales team to submit accurate forecasts, to minimise backorders and stock levels at the end of the month.
• Issue routine reports on Inventory, Incoming stock, and back order situations.
• Prepare reports for relevant meetings together with Business Planning Managers.
• Pricing – to be responsible for registering/updating prices on SAP and PSI system.
• Arrange exports of sharp products to overseas buyers, offering price, arranging paper work and shipment under supervision.
• Any other tasks required to be carried out on an ad-hoc basis, special reports, one off export, and miscellaneous tasks as office administrator.
• To assist Business Planning Managers to achieve department’s objectives. (P.A. role might be required occasionally)
• To provide a cover when other team member is off or vacant.
• Experience in logistics planning/control, purchasing/supply or inventory management
• Must have experience of using a SAP and / or PSI system
• Competent in using MS office software
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Good organisation skills
• Self-motivated with little supervision
• Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
• Minimum Grade C in GCSE Maths / English
• Comfortable in a logical process driven personality
• Works productively in a high pressure environment
• An assertive manner but still polite and supportive
• Co-ordinates activities to achieve agreed goals
• Good interpersonal skills
• Acts consistently in line with organisational values
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills
• Proactive approach
• Readily shares relevant information
• Good written and oral communication skills