London | £9.00 per hour | Ref. VAC-13205
Premium Japanese Beauty Brand, are now looking for a Stock Controller to join their passionate team in London.
Born at the backstage of film sets in Japan, the brand has a cult following among makeup artists and celebrities. The brand has won numerous beauty awards in recent years including Cosmopolitan, Tatler, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle to name a few.From our unique GANKIN facial treatment that works on facial muscles, to our effective skincare products and our beautiful array of cosmetics, the brand speaks quality, integrity, and attention to detail.
Stock Controller Position Main duties:
As Stock Controller, you will be an integral part of the team.
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to ensure the effective control and receipt of all saleable and non-saleable inventory.
- Processing deliveries, checking all deliveries against paperwork for accurate count.
- Ensuring that stock is replenished and available at all times to meet our customers needs.
- Reporting discrepancies, action planning investigations and providing the final result.
- Communicating out of stock lines & lines to required for order.
- Attending Stock meetings and Trainings
- Be responsible for effective inventory management with minimal variances and out of stocks.
- Take pride in ensuring the highest standards of operational effectiveness in line with all guidelines including ensuring that the stock room is clean and well organized at all times.
- Previous stock management experience preferred (preferably within a retail environment)
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
Schedule: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
- Stock Control: 3 years (Preferred)