London | £23-35K/Year | Ref. VAC13229
Our client, a well-established international IT solution service provider, is now recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
This position is ideal for those who would like to gain further experience in IT project management with career progression as a PM in the future.
1. The company general
– Read, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures.
– Have a duty to take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
– Protect and enhance the goodwill of the company and its reputation for fair trading and ethical conduct.
– Minimize security and quality incidents.
– Train and assist new staff.
– The job holder may be required to cover any other reasonable work as directed by the management.
2. Project Assistant / Coordination
– Assist Project managers’ work to achieve successful project delivery.
– Contact our suppliers to get quotes and create drafted quotes to customers.
– Co-ordinate internal and external meetings, prepare and distribute agendas, minutes and associated correspondence.
– Vendor control under project managers’ supervision.
– Maintain project relating documents (e.g. Schedule and task list, etc.) and support relating document (eg. Site manual, asset list, etc.) including formatting collation.
3. System remote support
– Manage customers systems in regular and/or on demand basis.
– Resolve or escalate problems and service requests according to established procedures.
– Work proactively to ensure prompt resolution and highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
– Liaise with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support and/or external maintenance companies.
– Manage tickets on service desk call management system. Create, update and close calls in timely manner.
– Translating and liaising with internal staff and external customers with very basic IT knowledge in English and Japanese.
– Experience in administration or coordination role preferably within IT industry.
– Ability to work under pressure and be flexible.
– Business level of verbal and written communication skills in both of Japanese and English.
– Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Project, Visio) and ability to maintain electronic documents.
– Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
– Interest to IT industry and motivation to learn about IT.
– IT relating knowledge or experience, like helpdesk and Project management experience are strong advantage but not essential
Salary – 23-35K/p.a., negotiable depending on experience
Location – City
Other benefits are available
For more information, please contact us immediately!