London | £20-30K/Year | Ref. VAC13731
EXELLENT OPPORTUNITY has risen for those who look for Advertising and Digital marketing role in a Japanese media related company.
Our client is one of major a Japanese media related companies providing financial/economic information on papers and online.
The role is within advertising department, this job holder will work closely with GM of the department in order to execute sales and marketing activities.
Due to the nature of the role, Native level of English and Business level of Japanese language is mandatory.
Sales for print and digital products
• Understanding all of the company’s Advertising menu (print and digital) and rules.
• Answering enquiries and controlling bookings
• Assisting in the preparation of materials such as recruitment advertisement.
• Having meetings with clients, advertising agencies and representatives and carrying out overseas trips when General Manager thinks it necessary.
• Finding target clients by yourself and suggesting them to General Manager, along with their reasons.
• Managing progress of Advertising campaigns at the request of the General Manager and relaying to advertising agencies or representatives.
• Liaising with Advertising Communication Unit and Digital Business Bureau of Tokyo head office for sales in Europe, Middle East and Africa (Writing emails in Japanese is necessary).
• Having and expanding connections and good relationships with FT persons in charge in terms of our sales.
• Overall assistance for representatives, and booking/material management.
Marketing support in Europe, Middle East and Africa, including:
• Producing brochures, sales material, and presentation documents in English, including proof reading and editing. Translation from Japanese also included.
• Daily checking and filing of advertising/marketing news from newspapers, trade magazines and relevant websites.
General secretarial back up, including:
• Typing general correspondence and general secretarial assistance in the advertising department.
• Liaising with clients, advertising agencies and representatives to set up appointments.
• Sending invoices to representatives or advertising agencies and managing their payments.
• Answering advertising enquiries with respect to media packs and follow-ups etc.
• Some experience of working in an advertising or marketing role, particularly digital marketing
• Experience of working in a Japanese environment is advantage
• Native-level English and fluency in Japanese (High level of written English, and ability to translate from Japanese to English, Japanese Writing and Reading skills are mandatory)
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe
• Ability to learn quickly and good communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Salary: up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Other benefits: luncheon voucher, Pension, Private health insurance, medical check-up, discretionary bonus, language tution
• Location: London City (Currently working from home)
• Working hour: 9:00 – 17:00