London | £20-28K/Year | Ref. VAC13851
An international airline company is currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their professional team.
The job holder is to administer the accounting and analyse and construct process and its operations as well as general administrative duties.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records. Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions such as disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable.
- Enters/checks data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records/checking of reconciled records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Utilize accounting principles to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Liaise with HMRC regarding tax related payments and enquiries
- Point of contact for banks regarding payments
- Inter Office Circulation distribution and other general administration.
- Any other business related to Accounting and General Administration of EMEAR
- Solid experience with general accounting and bank reconciliation
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Accurate, pay attention to details, a team player
- Accounting related degree or some qualifications are advantage
- Salary – £20-28,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Contract – 2 years contract to start with (renewable)
- Location – London
- Other benefits are available