London | Up to £45K | Ref. VAC-13574
This is a great opportunity for those who are working towards or are interested in obtaining a professional account qualification.
A leading Japanese Financial Company in the City is looking for a Treasury Finance Administrator
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supporting data consolidation for administration and submission to HQ.
- Supporting accounts receivable/payable and payroll.
- Working with account management teams for day to day banking queries.
- To check balance daily and entering data, cash transfer.
- Bank reconciliation daily, processing and posting payments.
- Maintain and preparation of loan data schedules and interest payments.
- Monthly interest rate charges calculation to the group of companies.
- Preparing borrowing requests, remittance requests and following up bank remittance to support consolidation data for administration and HQ submissions.
- Assisting to prepare monthly report to the HQ.
- Administration for contracts and internal approval procedure.
- General administration tasks such as booking meeting rooms and registering guests names etc.
- Ensure financial information is up to date with accuracy.
- To assist prepare and distribution of service charge, year end financial statements and budgets.
- Ad-hoc duties as required within the finance function.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Able to work independent and work as a team player.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- MS Excel and Word with intermediate level.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbally.
- Knowledge of SAP is advantage.
- Fluency of Japanese also advantage.
- Experience of completing bank reconciliations in treasury related role is preferable but not essential.
- Numerate and well knowledge of double entry book keeping.