Central London | 30-35K/year | Ref. VAC-13685
Our client, an international electronics company who has an office in the City of London, is looking for an experienced accountant to join their friendly team. They are seeking someone who is flexible and would fit in well with the fast-paced environment. Your enthusiasm for adapting to a new system, which you may not be familiar with, is key for this role.
- Manage all accounting transactions in SAP and process each monthly account (in multi-currency) correctly.
- Consolidating statements to the system under head office’s instruction
- Preparing internal applications and/or reports (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Issue invoices and make payments in the system and keep records updated.
- Assisting in Budget preparations.
- Understanding of treasury function.
- Assisting in internal and external audit
- Communicate with other internal departments, group companies, and customers by email, telephone and in-person
- Provide accounting administration support including company credit card administration.
- Reconciliation Corporation Tax and VAT.
- General Banking Duties
- Maintaining a Fixed asset register
Skills and Qualifications:
- Numerate and with experience of double-entry book-keeping.
- Strong IT skills including the intermediate level of use of Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software.
- Japanese language skills is a bonus.
- Previous experience of completing bank reconciliations in a treasury-related role preferable.
- The ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.