Belgium | E3000 - E6000/Month | Ref. VAC-13039
Our Client Japanese multinational air conditioning manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Project Engineer to work within its EMEA Development Center. This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
EMEA Development Centre develops air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and applied products and solutions which are produced in different factories located within and outside Europe. These products are put on the market through the various distributors and affiliates within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a Design Engineer within our EMEA Development Center, you will be involved in the development of heat-pumps and commercial air conditionings, taking account of the requirements of the different stakeholders (customers, manufacturers) .
– Defining the product specifications, development of the mechanical and refrigeration design and the testing and adaptation of the products in accordance with relevant regulations.
– Liaising between Design and other departments such as Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole production process.
– Determining which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and you will analyse the test results.
– Determining your own work-plan autonomously and taking account of the global planning within and outside the Design Department.
– Regularly discussing your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
– Master degree in engineering, for example in mechanics or electro-mechanics.
– strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
– team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
– self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
– Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this position.