Europe | Negotiable | Ref. VAC13607
Our client, one of Japanese leading manufacturers, now has an excellent opportunity as a Japanese speaking IT Support Specilaist to join their professional and friendly team in Amsterdam.
The job holder is to perform daily maintenance/assistance in varied IT-related issues and setup/maintain/improve the IT environment of the offices.
- Contact person to the IT department of the parent company in Japan
- Handling PC troubles (for both hardware and software) of the staff, troubleshooting
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Responsible for the office network troubleshooting, including offices in France and Germany
- Purchase, installation and maintenance of computers and other IT equipment
- Making a company website and maintenance
- Contact person to IT-related vendors
- Strong affinity with the ICT field, minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration
- Business level of Japanese and English, both verbally and written (mandatory)
- A valid EU work and residence permit holder
- Attention to detail, being able to handle procedures that require high level of precision
- Well-organized way of working, being able to process given tasks and projects on time
- High standards in work ethics and able to maintain a professional relationship with peers and supervisors
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Other competitive benefits are available
- Location – Amsterdam
For more details, please contact us immediately!