London | Negotiable, ~48K/Year | Ref. VAC-13714
Our client is a UK office of a Worldwide logistics group with over 7,000 branches Worldwide. The UK office is operating under European head quarter in the Netherlands with other branches all over Europe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Executive/Business Developmentto join their European Sales team, based in West London.
Working as part of a team, you will ideally have a PROVEN TRACK RECORD of developing NEW BUSINESS SALES specifically within the Logistics / Forwarding / Ecommerce market for wide range of prospect customers/clients. You will have good communication skills, in both written and oral form.
You’ll also have;
- Proven track record of success in B2B new business sales and Account management
- Results orientated
- Strong negotiating skill and numeracy
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Determination to meet business targets
- Ability to research and appoint your own prospects
- Highly presentable and have excellent presentation skills
- Preferably have experience in Japanese corporate environment
- Japanese language is highly advantage
Ideally you will have Sales/Business Development experience of the Logistics / Forwarding / Ecommerce Market, but applicants with Sales experience from other sectors may be considered depending on interpersonal skills and experience.
- Salary – Competitive salary is available for the right candidate, £35,000-48,000K/p.a.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Location – West London
- Business trips to Europe may be required (once current restrictions are lifted)
For more details, please contact us immediately!