South West England | £20-26K/year | Ref. VAC-13387
A Japanese speaking Sales Administrator is urgently required for a Swindon based Japanese leading automobile component supplier.
The working environment is described as friendly and relaxed and all employees are keen to get things done in the right way with the customer always coming first
Working hours : Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 3pm
Salary : £20,000.00 -26,000 per annum (depending on skills & experience)
-Basic 20 days (rising to 22 days in Year 2, increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 25 days ) holiday apart from the bank holidays
-Private Medical Scheme after 1 year of employment
Duties and responsibilities:
· Answer the phone and e-mail, to take care of customers and suppliers.
· To obtain order for repeating business from customer, and inputting to the system.
· Creating ship note to warehouse team and control shipment to fulfil customer’s requirement.
· To obtain forecast from customer and creating order for our suppliers by Senko Tehai spreadsheet.
· Monitoring and controlling inventory in appropriate amount of volume, to avoid any shortage or dead stock.
· Controlling inbound shipment and arrange receiving products with carrier and warehouse department.
· Make arrangement with shipping date with customer and suppliers, to fulfil customer satisfaction and sounds amount of inventory.
· Receiving and creating RFQ (request of quotation) from/to customer(s) and supplier(s).
· Issuing sales invoice, purchase order to be authorized.
· Process sales invoice and purchasing invoice to the system.
· Inputting product master to the system.
· Make necessary arrangement with the other department to manage day to day matter.
· Supporting and/or making monthly/quarterly/annual report.
· Supporting administrative arrangement for Directors.
Required skill and experience:
· Japanese language capability in both speaking and writing.
· Experience in working B to B business environment.
· Basic office software capability.
· Excellent skill for human communication.
· Accuracy of detailed clerical work.