London | ～£23K/年 | Ref. VAC-13238
Our client, an internationally operating IT/Telecom company with HQ in Japan, is now recruiting a temporary Japanese speaking Business Management Co-ordinator to work until Spring 2020
Any tasks related to customer invoice and some supplier payment including our branch offices
– Billing and payment for network, internet, voice and solution services
– This may include the support for system development
Any tasks related to contract management
– Handle internal queries on customer contracts and invoices.
– Manage and maintain the customer contract database as well as maintain the original contract copies
Any tasks related to customer support for services
– This includes communication with customers and suppliers
Providing support to the preparation of financial reports
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Key Competencies
Excellent working experience of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Experience of using Accounting systems, CRM systems
Proficiency in English and Japanese for both writing and speaking.
Accurate, organised and have eye for details
Strong work ethic, time management, multi tasking and organisational skills
Good communication skills (internal/business partners/customers)
Accounting experience in business environment desirable